Abdel Nasser Badawi Ibrahim Singab
Abdel Nasser Badawi Ibrahim Singab is awarded PhD in Channel System and Joint Supervision Scheme from Al-Azhar University and Meiji College of Pharmacy, Tokyo, Japan in the 1996. He holds a Master Degree (MSc) in Pharmacognosy from Al-Azhar University in the 1990, followed by a Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in Pharmaceutical Sciences
from Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt in the 1983. He has extended his valuable service as an Professor in Pharmacognosy for 16 years and has been a recipient of many award and grants. Currently, he is working as a Dean of faculty of Pharmacy for Ain Shams University for 2nd time till 25 Jan. 2018 . His international experience includes various programs, contributions and participation in different countries for diverse fields of study. His research interests as a Professor reflect in his/her wide range of publications in various national and international journals.
Association Memberships: -
A member of the Appeals Committee and the Patent Office oppositions Academy of Scientific Research 2011 till now.
- Member of the Committee on drug pricing at the Ministry of Health 2012.
- Member of the Committee on upgrades junior faculty and professors in Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry at the Supreme Council Universities 2012-2015.
- Member of the Committee on upgrades junior faculty and professors in pharmacology
at Al-Azhar University, 2011.
- Member of the Equalization theses of the Supreme Council of Universities.
- Member of the Equalization bachelor's degree in pharmacy at the Ministry of Health in Egypt.
- Member of the Supreme Council for the sector Universities.
- Member of the emanating-up inspection of the Sector Committee on the regulation of private Universities.
- Member of University council of Heliopolis University.
Administrative and Research Positions –
-Acting Chairman Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy Ain Shams University on 9/7/2001.
- Renewal of an existing work of the Presidency of the Council Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University on 11/7/2004.
- A technical expert (seconded to the University of Addis Ababa
- Faculty of Pharmacy - Ethiopia) by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry (the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa) 5 October 2004 to July 2006.
- Vice- Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy - for Graduate Studies and Research 4/9/2006 till 8/3/2010.
- Acting Vice- Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of the environment and society 7/12/2009 in addition to graduate work.
- Vice- Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of the environment and society 8/3/2010. - Acting Dean 4/10/2011 - Elected Dean 2/11/2011.
- Head of the strategic planning team to develop a strategic plan for the College of Pharmacy for accreditation.
- Vice-President of the Board of Directors and pharmaceutical research
unit tests developed in the Faculty of Pharmacy - Ain Shams University in the period from May 2010 for a period of 3 years.
- Head of the research project (Phytochemical study of Egyptian medicinal plants
which have a protective effect of the liver) funded by the University of Ain Shams in the period 2011for 2 years.
- A member of the Supreme Committee of the Chinese People's Medicine International - China September 2010 charged with studying the development of pharmacology
and medicinal plants
in the world.
- Vice-President of the Board of Directors and Management
Unit crises and disasters in the Faculty of Pharmacy - Ain Shams University in the period from May 2010 for a period of 3 years.
- A member of CCAMLR editor Aromatic & Medicinal Plants
U.S.A. - Membership of the committee examining the scientific output of professors and assistant professor for Pharmacognosy
- A reviewer for international scientific journals e.g. Atherosclerosis, Pharmaceutical biology Chinese herbal medicine, Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Sciences, Aromatic & Medicinal Plants
- PI of the project" Centre for Drug Discovery
and Research Development” 2013.
Books and Publications –
Participate in the preparation and publication of books scientific substance drugs
to students of the Faculty of Pharmacy- Ain Shams University and Al-Azhar University students band intermediate, first, second, third, and fourth of the decisions: medicinal plant, drugs
year, drugs, Phytochemistry, drugs
- Prepare a book of alkaloids
for students of Colleges of Pharmacy in Egypt and the Arab World - Prepare the book Introduction chromatographic for students of Colleges of Pharmacy and Science - Teaching tasks and scientific supervision of Masters and PhD and scientific publishing.
Plant Medicine, Applied Medicinal Chemistry, Aromatic plants, Medicinal Plants, Medicinal Plants list.