Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Medicinal and Aromatic Plants is a peer reviewed and multidisciplinary communication platform, covering all aspects of medicinal and aromatic plants. These plant metabolites are classified according to their composition as alkaloids, glycosides, corticosteroids, essential oils etc. The journal is a scientific journal that includes a wide range of fields in its discipline and reports about the usage of plants for fragrance and medicinal uses during the modern times by identifying the therapeutic ingredients in plants that play a crucial role.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
A statistical representation of global users for Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (Source: Google Analytics)
Popularity of the Medicinal and Aromatic Plants can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time and the total number of page views are ------.
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Medicinal and Aromatic Plants is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 8,446 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major Nations including United States, Philippines, Malaysia, Turkey, India, Egypt, Oman, Nigeria, Pakistan and Indonesia visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
Our online audience originate from both from all over the world; a great amount of traffic emerges from the major metropolitan nations like the India (29.86%), United States (3.9%), Philippines (1.14%), Malaysia (0.55%), Turkey (1.05%), India (2.09%), Oman (0.71%), Egypt (0.70%), Indonesia (0.59%).
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of academicians, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.