The purpose of this special issue is to exhibit the last improvements related with the bioactive components of foods and anticancer activities of them. This special issue contains the following topic:
• Secondary metabolites of plants
• Dietary supplements
• Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Antioxidant contents of foods
• In vitro cancer cell studies
• Pre-clinical animal models of cancer
At this juncture, Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences invoke responses from the researchers, academicians, dietician, nutritionists, pharmacologists and healthcare providers to share their experiences, findings and the research output as research articles, reviews and case studies not before the 25th September 2019.