Hina Ashraf Waiz
Assistant Professor, Department of Livestock Production Management
CVAS, Udaipur, India
Dr. Hina Ashraf Waiz, completed her graduation (B.V.Sc) in Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences from Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary University Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh ,India. Masters (MV.Sc) in Livestock Production Management with specialization in Poultry from Sher-kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology- Kashmir and PhD degree in Livestock Production Management from Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Science- Bikaner, India. Currently she is working as Assistant Professor in Department of Livestock Production Management at College of Veterinary and Animal Science- Udaipur Campus( Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Science- Bikaner, India) .Previously she worked as Assistant Professor (2010- 2012) in the Wollo Universty ,Dessie, Ethiopia in Department of Animal Production. Dr. Hina Ashraf Waiz,, helped students in designing different animal house models for livestock and strengthened the LPM laboratory. She has prepared more than 8 laboratory manuals for B.V.Sc students and published more than 19 research articles in various national and international journals , 25 research abstracts and various book chapters. She is the member of ISAPM (Indian Society of Animal Production Management).Her thrust area of work is ruminants.
Dr. Hina Ashraf Waiz research interest includes Animal & Veterinary Science, Livestock Production Management, Clinical medicine and Community Health, Livestock Production Management.
Her thrust area of work is ruminants.
ABSTRACTS AND PUBLICATIONS:
1. Effect of Wet Feeding On Plasma Calcium,Phosphorus Levels Along With Age At Sexual Maturity and 50% Production In Pullets During Summer Season.
2. Growth Performance and Carcass Characteristics of three Ethiopian Goats fed Grainless diet varying in concentrate to roughage ratio.
3. Experimental Studies On The Effect of Chlorpyriphos and Lead Acetate on Biochemical Parameters in Wistar Rats with Special Refrence to Ameliorative Effect of Vitamin C.
4. Experimental Study on The Effect of Vitamin C administration on Lipid Peroxidation and Anti-oxidant enzyme activity in Rats Exposed to chlorpyriphos and Lead acetate.
5. Oxidative Stress threat to Animal Health and Production.
6. Prevelence of Cryptosporodial Infection In Dairy Calves of Kashmir Valley.
7. Effect of wet feeding on growth of laying chicken during summer season.
8. Scientific intervention for improved buffalo based dairy production system opportunity for better livelihood .
1. Backyard Poultry Farming for Women Empowerment.
2. International symposium on Latest Trends in Immunodiagnosis, Immunopathology and Immunomodulation.
3. Prospects in improving Production, marketing & value addition of carpet wool.
4. Innovative approaches to promote food safety and reduce the risk of zoonotic diseases in context of climate changes.
1. Certificate of Appreciation for participation in 4th Pet Dog show by Jabalpur College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in 2006.
2. Certificate of Appreciation by Jabalpur College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (M.P.) as volunteer in National Service Scheme in 2006.
3. Certificate of Appreciation by XIVth Annual conference of IAVPH 2016 held at CVAS, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
4. Best Young faculty award 2018 (FET ORS) 6th Faculty Branding Awards, Kolkata, India.