Different types of science communications such as systematic or brief reviews, original research articles, letter-to-editor, commentaries, theoretical perspectives, survey observations are accepted by the journal. The journal also articulates theoretical perspectives and expert opinions on the current and emerging approaches, practices and management in poultry, fisheries and wildlife.
For assistance in manuscript preparation: https://www.longdom.org/instructions-to-authors.html
To avoid unnecessary delay in allotment of issue and volume please see the following:
- Conformation with scope; non-duplicity/replication of write-up and exclusive submission of the unpublished work.
- Cover letter with manuscript attributes; declarations and disclosures, if any.
- Contact details of suggested, external, independent, potential and active peer-reviewers.
- Please upload the manuscript here:
If you are facing any inconvenience then just forward to: [email protected]
- An acknowledgement and manuscript ID number will be provided within 72 hours.
- The total time frame from the time of receipt of the original manuscript until hosting on website is 45 days.
- A 21 day window time-frame is set for peer-review.
- A 7 day time limit is set for post-acceptance editorial processing.
- Only a one-time processing fee is charged for an accepted and published article based on the extent of processing and there are no additional, hidden or secondary charges.
- Special discounts scheme or waivers are applicable based on number of submissions, membership and impact of the manuscripts.
- The journal supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing. The articles are published under The Creative Commons User License (CC BY-NC 4.0) which permits third party reuse.
- Open-access articles are readily accessible and reproducible and consequently have higher probability of circulation, visibility, views, download and citation.
- The journal offers post production promotion of articles for extended reach and impact.