Associate Veterinarian, San Francisco SPCA
SFO, CA, California, United States
Murali Gadde ia an Associate Veterinarian San Francisco SPCA, California. He has a License to practice veterinary medicine in California and USDA Category 2 Accredited. He has a work experience as an Emergency Veterinarian in Neel Vet Hospital, Oklahoma City, US, Graduate Research Assistant in Marshall University, Huntington, WV and Associate Veterinarian at Pet N Vet , Vijayawada, AP, India.
Murali Gadde research interest includes treatment of small animal, practicing veterinary medicine with strong focus on ultrasound, orthopedics, musculo-skeletal disorders and preventive care medicine for low income demographics of different ethnic groups.
ABSTRACTS AND PUBLICATIONS:
1. Rice KM, Manne ND, Gadde MK, Paturi S, Arvapalli R, Blough E. Differential regulation of apoptosis in slow and fast twitch muscles of aged female F344BN rats. Age (Dordr). 2015;37(2):30
2. Nalabotu, Siva K, Takatsuki Hideyo ,Kolli, Madhukar, Frost Leslie, Crowder Benjamin, Yoshiyama Shinji, Gadde MK, Kakarla Sunil K, Kohama Kazuhiro, Kumar Arun, Blough E. Control of myosin motor activity by the reversible alteration of protein structure for application in a bionanodevice. Advanced Science Letters, 2012:16(1)213-221
3. Anjaiah Katta, Sudarsanam Kundla, Sunil K Kakarla, Miaozong Wu Wu, Satyanarayana Paturi, Gadde MK, Ravikumar Arvapalli, Madhukar Kolli, Siva K Nalabotu, Kevin M Rice M Rice, Eric R Blough. Impaired Overload-induced Hypertrophy Is Associated with
Diminished mTOR Signaling in Insulin Resistant Obese Zucker Rat. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2010: 42 ( 5) 377
4. Kolli MB, Day BS, Takatsuki H, Nalabotu SK, Rice KM, Kohama K, Gadde MK, Kakarla SK, Katta A, Blough ER. Application of poly(amidoamine) dendrimers for use in bionanomotor systems. Langmuir. 2010 May 4;26(9):6079-82
5. Arvapalli RK, Paturi S, Laurino JP, Katta A, Kakarla SK, Gadde MK, Wu M, Rice KM, Walker EM, Wehner P, Blough ER. Deferasirox decreases age-associated iron accumulation in the aging F344XBN rat heart and liver. Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2010 Jun;10(2):108-16
6. Paturi S, Gutta AK, Katta A, Kakarla SK, Arvapalli RK, Gadde MK, Nalabotu SK, Rice KM, Wu M, Blough E. Effects of aging and gender on muscle mass and regulation of Akt- mTOR-p70s6k related signaling in the F344BN rat model. Mech Ageing Dev. 2010
7. Wu M, Katta A, Gadde MK, Liu H, Kakarla SK, Fannin J, Paturi S, Arvapalli RK, Rice KM, Wang Y, Blough ER. Aging-associated dysfunction of Akt/protein kinase B: S- nitrosylation and acetaminophen intervention. PLoS One. 2009 Jul 29;4(7):e6430
8. Katta A, Kakarla S, Wu M, Paturi S, Gadde MK, Arvapalli R, Kolli M, Rice KM, Blough ER. Altered regulation of contraction-induced Akt/mTOR/p70S6k pathway signaling in skeletal muscle of the obese Zucker rat. Exp Diabetes Res. 2009;2009:384683
9. Gadde MK.et.al, Disassembly of Fascin Actin Bundles Induced By Heavy Meromyosin In An In Vitro Motility Assay and Its application into Nanotechnology: 2516. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2008: 40 (5) S478