Banmeet Singh Anand
Head of Development Sciences
NantKwest , Culver City , Culver City , USA
Banmeet Singh Anand is the Senior Director at Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacovigilance.He has received his PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Chemistry, from University of Missouri-Kansas City United States of America during the period of 2000-2004.He has done his B.S. in Pharmacy from College of Pharmacy, University of Delhi, 1993-1997.
He has been acknowledged with many awards:
• Astellas Drug Development and Research VP Award 2016.
• ASG-22ME Milestone Team Award for Establishing Proof of Concept 2016.
• American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists Graduate Symposium Award in Drug Delivery and Pharmaceutical technology sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company for the Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, UT, 2003.
• Awarded the Chancellor’s Interdisciplinary Fellowship by University of Missouri-Kansas City for the year 2003-2004.
• Outstanding Leadership Award, University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Pharmacy, 2003
• Awarded the Chancellors Non Resident Award by University of Missouri-Kansas City for the period 2000-2002.
He is also an active peer- reviewer in many Journals like
• Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (JPET) – 2000 - present
• Drug metabolism and Disposition (DMD) – 2000 - present
• Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences (IOVS) – 2000 - present
Preclinical and Clinical Research and Development , Pharmacometrics, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetic