The journal accepts manuscripts in different forms such as reviews, research, short notes, commentaries, critical analysis, letter to Editor which contribute to furthering our understanding of diverse aspects of hotel and business management. The journal also accepts theoretical perspectives, renewed interpretations, observational studies and short reviews.
For manuscript preparation please click: Instructions for Authors
For fast processing of the manuscript ensure the following:
• Relevance to the journal scope, original and unpublished content and exclusive submission.
• Cover letter containing manuscript description, declarations and disclosures, if any.
• Email contacts of suggested, external, independent, potential and active peer-reviewers.
You can upload the manuscript here: Online Submission System
or you may just forward to: email@example.com
• An acknowledgement and manuscript ID number will be provided to the authors within a period of 48 to 72 hours after the receipt of the manuscript.
• The total time frame for publication of the article from the time of receipt of the original manuscript is 45 days which includes a 25 window time-frame for peer-review process and 7 day time limit for post-acceptance editorial processing.
• Only a one-time processing fee is charged for an accepted and published article based on the extent of article processing and there are no additional or hidden charges.
• Discounts and waivers are applicable for bulk submissions and different types of the manuscript(s).
• The journal supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing. The articles are published under The Creative Commons User License (CC BY-NC 4.0) which permits third party reuse.
• Open-access articles are easily accessible and reproducible; thus enabling higher probability of download, circulation, visibility and citation.
• The journal offer post production promotion of articles for extended outreach.