+44 1223 790975
Conference Series recognizes the efforts and contribution of scholars, researchers, academicians, and scientists in the field of medicine, science and technology by endowing them with prestigious awards like Best academician award, Best researcher award along with some other awards in different categories containing certificates and mementos.
Conference Series organizes the 10th World Congress on Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (Clinical Microbiology 2020) which focuses the current innovations, researches and trends in the Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Clinical Microbiology 2020 points to many attractive scientific sessions which relates to the field of Infectious Diseases, Clinical Microbiology, Infectious Diseases, Cellular Microbiology, Types of Vaccines and most importantly concerning Infectious Diseases, Immunization Infections and many more.
Clinical Microbiology 2020 will be organized with the theme “Novel Insights and Innovations in Clinical Microbiology” during November 16-17, 2020 at Budapest, Hungary.
The conference mainly focuses on the recent advancements in Cellular Microbiology, Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, Neglected Tropical Diseases, Parasitic & Bacterial Diseases and most importantly concerning Infectious Diseases, Types of Vaccines and many more.
The conference attendees & participants will get captivated with exceptional events and the specialists in various fields and get a chance to pick up information in regard to the momentum look into. It gives stage to Scientists, PhD Scholars, seeking after alumni and understudy's representatives from the field of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases to improve their abilities in each component of Clinical Microbiology 2020.
Clinical Microbiology 2020 will provide an opportunity to young researchers through the initiatives like Young Research Forum, Poster Presentation and Scientific Meetings.
Young Scientist Awards at Clinical Microbiology 2020
Young scientist awards are given to the researchers and research organizations throughout the world who have been credited with outstanding achievements and are making a significant contribution to the advancement of field of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious diseases with a unique DOI Number.
Giving Young Scientist Award recombination certificate and memento to the winners of conference
• Our conferences will surely provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all advanced technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information with the help of this Forum.
• Provides good platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Providing opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Opportunity to share ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about research areas for expanding their research knowledge
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Postdoctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be for scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as an author or co-author).
• Age limit - Less than 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Proposals for nominations should be sent to Anne Oliver email@example.com
Anne Oliver | Program Manager
Clinical Microbiology 2020
Copyright: This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.