Department of Chemistry, Keyano College
Dr. Nita obtained his doctorate from Queen’s University with a project focused on understanding chiral discrimination on interfaces using theoretical methods (MD, DFT) and experimental techniques (AFM, CFM, XPS). Currently he is a lecturer at Keyano College.
1. Chiral discrimination and solvation of chiral tationary phases
2. Molecular Dynamics simulations of chiral interfaces
3. Ab initio molecular modeling using DFT
4. Chiral discrimination observed with Chemical Force Microscopy
5. Surface investigation using AFM, STM, and XPS