Formulation Scientist, Impel Neuropharma
Bellevue, WA-98005, USA
• Working on spray drying formulations for intranasal drug delivery.
• Working on screening different polymers and surfactants for stabilization of amorphous solid dispersions prepared by spray drying and Hot melt extrusion techniques.
• Worked on drug loading of nanoparticles on inert beads using Fluid Bed Dryer.
• Experienced in developing solid dosage forms by dry granulation and wet granulation.
• Worked on formulating an oral solid dosage form and scaling it up from lab scale to manufacturing.
• Working on methods of resolving sticking and picking defects during tableting.
• Developed an enteric coating formulation for a NCE molecule using Hi-Coater.
• Worked on enhancing BCS class 2 drug’s solubility and stability by complexation with cyclodextrin.
• Developed amorphous solid dispersions by Spray drying and Hot melt extrusion techniques.
• Proficient in different analytical techniques (mDSC, PXRD, FTIR, PLM, HPLC)
• Good written and communication skills.
• Have designed and supervised work of two Graduate students for thesis projects.
Formulation development of small molecules and large molecules
Oral, nasal and pulmonary drug delivery
Spray Drying and Hot Melt Extrusion Technology to prepare solid dispersion
Controlled drug delivery
Drug-Device combination products