Latest Research on Cervical Cancer
Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders: Current Research

Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders: Current Research
Open Access

ISSN: 2161-038X

+44 7460731551

Latest Research on Cervical Cancer

Special Issue: Latest Research on Cervical Cancer

Cervical cancer is caused in the cervix region. It occurs due to the unusual growth of cells and which can also invade to other regions of the body.

Causes: 90% cases are due to HPV (Human papillomavirus virus) infection, but not all people with HPV develop cervical cancer. The remaining cases of cervical cancer (10%) might be due to smoking, weak immune system, birth control pills, starting sex at a young age, and having many sexual partners.

Nearly 90% of cervical cancers are squamous cell carcinomas and 10% confined to adenocarcinomas and there are some other types of cancers as well. Diagnosis is generally by cervical screening and also by biopsy. Medical imaging is done to know whether the cancer has been spread to other parts or not.

Cervical cancer is the most common cancers deaths registered in women worldwide.

Symptoms: Abnormal vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain, or pain during sexual intercourse. The journal, Reproductive System and Sexual Disorder: Current Research focuses its upcoming special issue on cervical cancer research.

The Journal follows a stringent single blind peer review process for all submitted manuscripts. We welcome manuscripts for the special issue till June, 2018. The submitted manuscripts would be published in July, 2018. As the submission for the special issue would be limited in number & would be processed on a First come First Serve basis.

You can submit manuscript online at Reprod Syst Sex Disord (Or) send as an E-mail attachment to [email protected]/ [email protected]