Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders: Current Research is a scientific platform for the scholars to publish their scientific work in the field of reproductive health. Scholars can contribute related to the topics like Reproductive Diseases, Erectile Dysfunction, Urinary Tract Infection, Sexually transmitted diseases, Male infertility and Sexual pains etc. It is not limited to only above mentioned topics. The priority of the journal is presenting scholars’ innovative work to scientific community. The reputation of the journal among the scholars is observed by the statistics from the Google Analytics.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders: Current Research
A statistical representation of global users for Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders: Current Research (Source: Google Analytics)
Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistics regarding the popularity of this journal. All through Feb 2019- Nov 2019 there were 3406 page views. The total number of returning visitors were 3105. Moreover, globally 45,870+ new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- More than 72,000+ Visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
- Majority of the visitors have come from India (39.58%), USA (13.92%), Philippines (7.49%), Indonesia (5.28), Ethiopia (3.55) and Nigeria (3.05%)
- The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from South Dakota, Louisiana, Colorado, Maryland and Alabama etc.
- The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 50.88%.
- The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is 2.25 Minute.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.