Influence of age factor on COVID-19
Healthy Aging Research is pleased to announce Special issue on “Influence of age factor on COVID-19”.
The COVID-19 virus infects people of all ages. However, evidence to date suggests that two groups of people are at a higher risk of getting severe COVID-19 disease. These are older people (that is people over 60 years old); and those with underlying medical conditions (such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer). The risk of severe disease gradually increases with age starting from around 40 years. It’s important that adults in this age range protect themselves and in turn protect others that may be more vulnerable.
“Healthy Aging Research” is announcing Special issue Call for paper on “Influence of age factor on COVID-19”. We welcome both solicited and unsolicited submissions that will contribute to this special issue.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.longdom.org/submissions/healthy-aging-research.html or through an email id to email@example.com
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit Instruction for authors page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: https://www.longdom.org/healthy-aging-research/instructions-to-authors.html