Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Phonetics & Audiology publishes peer-reviewed content on otoacoustic emission measurement, audiometric tests, Speech audiometry, speaking disorder and Auditory reflex testing research highlighting latest trends of scientific inquiry and systematic studies to address emerging challenges in these fields. The journal offers wide scope for publication of scholarly information which includes, but not limited to Phonetics and Audiology.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Phonetics & Audiology
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Phonetics & Audiology (Source: Google Analytics)
The archived content of the journal represents the track of progress made in this field over the past decade. The information gathered by the journal functions as resource of refined knowledge for academicians, scientists, physicians, clinical and medical professionals. The volume of information contained on the journal web-site is contributed by authors from different regions of the world. Due to these reasons readers hailing from diverse professional backgrounds and regions are interested in the journal content
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
It is quite evident from Google Analytics data that browser, viewers, and users are constantly visiting the web page of the journal from various quarters of the world 24×7.
• It was observed that approximately (505) visitors have accessed the journal pages for reading and deriving information for their use
• Our reader base originates from both developing and developed Nations. Readers from all the continents were found to visit our website the proportion of their distribution was as follows: India (56.04%), USA (11.29%), South Korea (4.16%) ,Poland (2.57%) , United Kingdom (1.98%), Indonesia (1.98%) Iran (1.98%)
• The average time spent by a visitor per session of 2 min indicated that their visit is not mere drop in but for availing the facility with some purpose which include viewing, reading, downloading and navigating.
• Sections of scientific literature including current issues and archives has recorded highest visibility and readership indicted that there exists profound interest in our published content.
• The journal has also taken keen interest in profiling the affiliations and academic achievements of authors and editors and the number of clicks on their web page show tremendous interest among the visitors. Concomitantly, this also resulted in wider recognition of the authors and editors and their contributions among medical research community.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.