Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Mathematica Eterna journal publishes academic and scholarly articles covering a wide range of topics related to Mathematics journal deals with Mathematical reasoning, Problem solving, Mathematics, Analysis, Discrete math, Mathematics teaching, Problem Solving, Mathematical structuralism. The journal vividly disseminates latest knowledge and insights into broad spectrum of topics including but not limited to Mathematical language, Mathematical tasks, Mathematical proving, Computation, Carleman function.
Mathematica Eterna journal can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time and the total number of page views are 1815.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Mathematica Eterna
• The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of Mathematic journal and the Journal is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
• According to the Google Analytics, more than 1815 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published Mathematics and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
• Readers from the major nations including United States, China, Uzbekistan, South Korea, Azerbaijan, India, Turkey, Jordan, Japan, France visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
• Our online audience originate from wide range; a great amount of traffic emerges from the major countries & cities like India (22.75%), United States (11.46%), China (9.26%), Jordan (4.96%), Turkey (18.57%), Uzbekistan (2.15), Japan and France.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.