Director, Department of Nuclear Medicine
University of Bonn, Germany
Dr. HJ Biersack is a Director of Department of Nuclear Medicine at university of Bonn. His honours include Order of Merit/Fed.Republik of Germany, Sign of Honor/Red Cross, Werner Heisenberg-Medaille 2000. He received Alfred-Gütgemann-Award 1979.
* Nuclear Medicine in the Diagnosis of diseases of the liver, the heart, the skeleton and the brain
* Diagnosis and therapy of thyroid diseases
* Brain research (neurophysiology, epilepsy, cerebro-vascular diseases, brain tumors)
* Coordination of an interdisciplinary group on brain research (Faculties of Medicine, Natural Sciences, and Philosophy)
* PET/CT and SPECT/CT in oncology as well as radionuclide therapy in NET, SD-Ca and liver tumors (SIRT)