Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Bone Research illustrates the latest experimental, empirical, and theoretical researches and advancements in the field of bone research originating from all across the world. The journal focuses on systematic and scholarly studies aimed at addressing the emerging advancements in Bone and Joint Surgery, Calcified Tissue, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Clinical Orthopedics and Related Research, Bone & Joint Research. Arthritis, Arthroplasty, Arthrodesis, Fibromyalgia Symptoms, Joint Replacement, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Knee Osteoarthritis, Knee Replacement, Osteoarthritis diet, Osteoarthritis Etiology, Shoulder Joint Replacement Surgery, Joint Disorder, Total Hip Replacement, Neurobiology, Pain, Clinical Research, Immunology, Medicine, and Bone Research are also covered under the scope of this Journal in order to spark interest, debate and discussion amongst Orthopedics of all disciplines.
The journal has archived resources of issues from 2013 that tract the significant Information and developments in the field of Orthopedics and all areas of Bone Research. The journal has eminent academicians, scientists and medical professionals from diverse geographical regions of the world in the author database. A heterogeneous composition of readers has also emerged for this Journal as revealed by Google analytics. On an overall basis, the journal has been successful in the collection of quality researches.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Bone Research
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Bone Research (Source: Google Analytics)
- Google analytics has revealed that readers are constantly accessing the website round the clock. Approximately 4648 visitors accessed the journal home page for various academic and research purpose which include: Knowing about the journal and its publication model; reading the aims and scope;manuscript preparation and submission protocol; accessing and citing the published content for scientific documentation.
- The geographical distribution of our readership is as follows: Asia (59.35%), Africa (6.78%), Europe (8.48%), America (18.13%), and others (7.26%).
- It was observed that there was relatively greater demand for scientific content since the sections on in press, current issues and archived articles recorded highest visibility and readership.
- The citation metric of the journal revealed an upward trend over the past several years which indicated that the journal content was not only read but was also utilized in respective research endeavors and explorations.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
The focus and mandate of the journal as detailed in the aims and scope attracted the researchers and professionals of medical science to the journal home page and encouraged them to submit their contributions as they found the journal to be most relevant and suitable for reaching out to the audience and gain wider recognition in their field of research.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.