Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
JOURNAL PROFILE AND READERSHIP METRICS
Advances in Automobile Engineering (eISSN: 2167-7670) broadcasts latest experimental, empirical, theoretical, observations and interpretations in automotive engineering originating from all across the world. The journal promotes communication and sharing of innovations and insights among academicians, researchers, and other engineers who deal with all areas related to mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety engineering as applied to design manufacture and operate automobiles. The journal focuses on systematic and scholarly studies aimed at addressing the emerging challenges in applied engineering. The journal has a wide coverage of applied engineering subjects including automation devices, automotive engineering, computer simulation, diesel engine, engine performance, fuel economy, hydraulic engineering, machines, signal processing, material science etc.
The journal has archived resource of several issues from 2012 which tract the significant steps during the evolution of automobile studies. The journal’s author base is composed of eminent academicians, scientists and professional engineers from diverse geographical regions of the world. Similarly, the reader base also has heterogeneous composition as revealed by Google analytics. On an overall basis, the journal has been successful in collation of quality research outcomes in automobile domain and its design engineering.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Advances in Automobile Engineering
A statistical representation of global users for Advances in Automobile Engineering (Source: Google Analytics)
- Google analytics has revealed that readers are constantly accessing the website round the clock. Approximately 10954 visitors accessed the journal home page for various academic and research purpose which include: Knowing about the journal and its publication model; reading the aims and scope; manuscript preparation and submission protocol; accessing and citing the published content for scientific documentation.
- The geographical distribution of our readership is as follows: Asia (74.52%), Africa (4.44%), Europe (6.22%), America (11.96%), and others (2.86%).
- It was observed that there was relatively greater demand for scientific content since the sections on in press, current issues and archived articles recorded highest visibility and readership.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The focus and mandate of the journal as detailed in the aims and scope attracted the researchers and professionals of medical science to the journal home page and encouraged them to submit their contributions as they found the journal to be most relevant and suitable for reaching out to the audience and gain wider recognition in their field of research.
- The citation metric of the journal revealed an upward trend over the past several years which indicated that the journal content was not only read but was also utilized in respective research endeavours and explorations.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.