Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Women's Health Care is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes information on all aspects of the science of women. The main objective of the journal is to set a forum for education, and exchange of opinions, and to promote research and publications globally. The Journal provides a platform for all clinicians, surgeons and health professionals to contribute their findings and help raise awareness among the community on women's healthcare including but not limited to Women's Health, Pregnancy and Childbirth, Reproductive and Sexual Health, Obesity and Cardiovascular Diseases, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Midwifery, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Osteoporosis and Bone Health, Depression and Mental Health, Breast Cancer, Oncology Rehabilitation for Cancer, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Menopause, Uterine Diseases, Women's Health Check-ups, Diet & Exercise, Ovarian Health. We aim to publish highest quality clinical content via open access platform providing the readers free, immediate and unlimited access.
Popularity of Journal of Women’s Health Care can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from Jan 2018-Dec 2018, the total number of page views is 20,859. Moreover, globally 20,859+ new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Women's Health Care
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Women's Health Care (Source: Google Analytics)
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Journal Women’s Health Care is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to Google Analytics, more than 20,859 readers are visiting our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on women’s health issues and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major Nations including United States, India, Japan, Germany, Philippines, Egypt, United Kingdom, Taiwan, South Korea, and Malaysia visit our journal domain to learn about the on-going research activities in this field.
- Our online audience originates from the major countries like the US (46.00%), India (15.03%), Japan (5.22%), Germany (4.60%).
- The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from the Philippines, Egypt, United Kingdom, Taiwan, South Korea, and Malaysia, etc.
- The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 38.43%.
- The average time spent by the visitor for each session is 1.36 Minute.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- It was seen academic researchers are inclined towards the articles published in the journal along with their respective profiles and abstracts which are getting the highest visibility and readership.
- The most efficient way of growth for researchers is through their constant excellent scientific contributions which published in the respective suitable journal. Under the subject coverage Journal of Women’s Health Care was found to receive extensive attention from across the globe.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions in the field of women’s health care to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from the Gynaecologists, Obstetricians, Physicians, Research Faculty, Research Students, Scientists, Business Entrepreneurs, Healthcare Scientists, and Professors, etc.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for each author and Institution which helps the author and the respective Institution to grab attention from all over the world.
- Highest number of visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.