Macromolecular Chemistry and new Polymeric Materials
Organic Chemistry: Current Research is pleased to announce Special issue on “Macromolecular Chemistry and new Polymeric Materials”.
Macromolecular chemistry has emerged as one of the key research areas for the preparation of novel materials. The results of these efforts are clearly seen in everyday life, with polymer-based materials being used for a wide array of applications. A comparison of their physical and chemical properties gives structure–activity relationships, which can be extrapolated to the corresponding defect-free polymer.
Nevertheless, the macromolecular nature of polymeric molecules, coupled with their high degree of polydispersity, introduces a limit to our capacity to study and understand structure–property correlations and polymerization mechanisms.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.longdom.org/submissions/organic-chemistry-current-research.html or through an email id to [email protected]
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit Instruction for author’s page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: https://www.longdom.org/submissions/organic-chemistry-current-research.html