Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal profile and readership metrics
Journal of Psychological Abnormalities (eISSN: 2471-9900) broadcasts latest experimental, empirical, theoretical, clinical observations and interpretations in any abnormal patterns in behavioural/emotional, thought processes. The journal promotes communication and sharing of issues among academicians, researchers, clinicians, physicians and other health care and medical professionals (especially psychologists) who deal with prevention, diagnosis and treatment of behavioural trends and other psychological abnormilities. The journal focuses on the development and applies psychology in a broad sense, to provide an Open Access platform for researchers to share their expertise/knowledge in the respective field thereby benefiting the society to help and improve people’s lives. The journal has a wide coverage of psychological issues including Abnormal Child Psychology, Brain Disorders, Child Abuse, Child Behavioral Psychology, Child Development Psychology, Child Psychology Disorders, Children Psychopathology, Clinical Child Psychology, Experimental Child Psychology, Forensic Child Psychology, Neurodegenerative disease, Neurological disorders, Pediatric Psychology, Pediatric Psychology, Sleep Disorder.
The journal has archived resource of several issues from 2012 which tract the significant steps during the evolution of psychological studies. The journal’s author base is composed of eminent academicians, scientists and medical professional from diverse geographical regions of the world. Similarly, the reader base also has heterogeneous composition as revealed by Google analytics. On an overall basis, the journal has been successful in collation of quality research outcomes in psychology.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Psychological Abnormalities
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Psychological Abnormalities (Source: Google Analytics)
- Google analytics has revealed that readers are constantly accessing the website round the clock. Approximately 1944 visitors accessed the journal home page for various academic and research purpose which include: Knowing about the journal and its publication model; reading the aims and scope; manuscript preparation and submission protocol; accessing and citing the published content for scientific documentation.
- The geographical distribution of our readership is as follows: Asia (51.62%), Africa (5.61%), Europe (14.25%), America (25.29%) and Others (3.25%).
- It was observed that there was relatively greater demand for scientific content since the sections on in press, current issues and archived articles recorded highest visibility and readership.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The focus and mandate of the journal as detailed in the aims and scope attracted the researchers and professionals of medical science to the journal home page and encouraged them to submit their contributions as they found the journal to be most relevant and suitable for reaching out to the audience and gain wider recognition in their field of research.
- The citation metric of the journal revealed an upward trend over the past several years which indicated that the journal content was not only read but was also utilized in respective research endeavors and explorations.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.