+44 20 3868 9735
Editorial - (2019)Volume 8, Issue 3
The 3rd International Conference on Toxicology and Clinical Toxicology is now introducing the following Awards.
A poster could be a methodology of presenting your analysis to an audience in a visual format. Pulsus Conferences offers the distinctive chance to showcase your analysis within the poster format.
• Unique chance to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects within the type of poster presentation
• Best poster Award: three best posters are going to be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference
• The entire accepted poster abstract are going to be printed in reputed and supporting international journals with distinctive doi given by CROSSREF
• Best posters are going to be given a chance to publish the complete work discounted process charges within the supporting international journals
The selection of the winner are going to be based mostly on:
• Posters will be evaluated based on the subsequent 3 parameters; those are Presentation style (5), analysis Quality (5) and Layout/Design (5).
• Presentation clarity of poster and oral rationalization.
• Poster Judges overall responses to the queries and also the completeness of work
• The size of the poster ought to be: 40" x 59" or 1X1.5 Sq.Mts.
• Space your info proportionally: divide your poster either horizontally or vertically into three or four sections, and place your materials inside those areas.
• Use massive text (your text ought to be a minimum of 18-24 pt; headings 30-60 pt; title >72pt.
• Choose colours fastidiously and listen to distinction.
• Cropping, Margins and Spacing: All edges and margins ought to be straight and even. do not overcrowd space and be attentive to balance from top to bottom and from the aspect margins. Organize your components into columns.
• White space: (the space not lined with text or graphics): Not an excessive amount of (or the viewer's eye can wander). Not deficient (or you will confuse and overwhelm your viewer)
• Posters ought to have the subsequent info.
• Title (with authors and affiliations)
• Introduction / Objectives / Aims
• Contact info
• Posters ought to stimulate discussion, don't provides a long presentation. Therefore, keep text to a minimum, emphasize graphics, and ensure each item in your poster is important.
• Good quality of the ink is to be used to print the poster.
• No computers or additional aids may be used throughout a poster presentation.
• Poster ought to be placed at the assigned places a pair of hours before the poster session and might be removed at the top of the day.
• Keep your poster presentation to ~15 minutes per visitor/judge (10 min discussion & five min question session).
• Each poster may be bestowed by most a pair of presenters throughout the poster analysis.
• Try to not stand directly before of your poster, enable alternative scientists to look at the whole poster. Stand to the aspect.
• Carry your poster to the meeting, exploitation cannular packaging or a portfolio case. don't mail your poster to the conference headquarters or to the meeting website.
PULSUS publicizes an overview of Awards for Young Scientists so as to assist excellence in numerous fields of science and technology. These Awards are called "Young scientist Awards". The award is open to those researchers concerned in graduate education and research happenings that intensify endurable progress.
• Advancing perfection and perceiving exceptional commitments created by the young researchers for his or her work done primarily throughout the span of study.
• Find out concerning career advancement and also the most up-to-date analysis devices and technologies in your field.
• Graduates square measure intended by the prospect to decide on neighborhood or worldwide subjects of pertinence/enthusiasm to them, and build up their own logical examinations and models drawing in domestically or universally.
• Two researchers are going to be chosen for the Awards.
• Chance to be a student envoy.
• Chances to coordinate with partners round the world
• Discounts at the PULSUS conferences, at completely different worldwide venues in future.
• Chance to distribute full length papers in reported supporting international journals of individual conference
• Best Young individual Award introduction are going to be named by the board and within the event that they want to publish the complete length paper, they will publish in supporting worldwide journals of the individual conference at freed from getting ready charges.
Eligibility: Any individual, engaged in research work laboratories/institutes, who isn't over thirty five years older, is eligible for the Award.
Criteria: every individual needs to submit their distinctive research works
Submit associate abstract as 1st author through the Abstract Submission System
Submit the supporting materials listed below
Be willing to present his/her work at PULSUS conferences
Supporting Materials (in English):
Copy of passport (1st page as proof of age)
Copy of abstract submitted as 1st author
Completed application form
All submissions should be in English.
All the presentations should be in oral form only.
Each young scientist is required to make a brief presentation (15 minutes) about his/her research work before the Organizing committee at the event. This may be followed by 5 minutes question-answer session.
The awards are given for outstanding contributions made by the Young scientists on work done.
Scientific societies of national/international standing, university faculties, postgraduate departments or research institutions may also make nominations of eligible candidates
The nomination shall be made in the prescribed format. Soft copy (in MSWord only), along with all supporting documents of the candidate through email to (Applicants are requested to send a copy of all documents to with the subject line: Young Scientist Award)
Documents for Nomination:
Details of candidate (Name; DOB; Nationality; Gender; present designation, department; Summarize the most significant work of the nominee on which the recommendation is based).
One candidate is eligible to present only one talk under the young scientist award category, and the presenter should be either the 1st author or co-author of the work.
Papers will be accepted based on the uniqueness and novelty of the work.
Organizing committee is liable to reject the paper at any point if any claims are made on the novelty of the work.
Copyright: This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.