Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of information technology and software engineering publishes academic research works and scholarly articles covering a wide range of current trending topics and enhances the future scope of research work in providing advanced technical works for better technology. This journal circulates realistic and authentic topics which includes cryptography, software quality, cyber security, IT Management and information systems.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Information Technology & Software Engineering
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Information Technology & Software Engineering (Source: Google Analytics)
Popularity of the journal of information technology and software engineering can be established by the authors with their enormous curiosity towards our journal for producing their valuable research work through our journal from every corner all over the world. This is further endorsed by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time with 3,557 page views from all geographical areas through the globe.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
• The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Journal of information technology and software engineering is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
• According to the Google Analytics, more than 3,557 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on technology and software to refer the published content for conceptualising their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
• Readers from the major countries like India ,United States and various other countries visit our journal domain to learn about the on-going research activities in this field.
• Our online audience originate from both the urban and rural settings; a great amount of traffic emerges from the major metropolitan cities like the United States (5.79%),India (27.04%), Philippines (4.13%),Indonesia (4.08%), Belarus (2.92%)and Russia (2.16%).
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.