Aims and Scope
Gynecology & Obstetrics-Current research is a peer-reviewed and an open access journal which publish all types of interesting on-going researches, review article, Letter to editor, Short communication, case reports, clinical image articles, etc. which covers the scope of journal Gynecology & Obstetrics.
This journal offer authors high visibility for their papers, access to a broad readership, high standards of copy editing and production, rapid publication, and other.
The aims of the journal are to:
- Publish evidence-based information.
- Dispensing of clinical experience.
- Publish innovative and topical research that addresses screening, diagnosis, management and care in women's health.
- Address women-related health problem and their solutions in different regions from all over the world.
Areas within the scope of the Journal but not limited to:
- Cosmetology in Vagina
- Advancement in Gynaecologic surgery
- Current trends in gynecology
- Gynecology oncology recent research
- Postmenopausal effects and sufferings
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- HELLP Syndrome during pregnancy
- Gallbladder disorder in pre and post pregnancy
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
- Recent techniques of breast cancer identification
- Drug treatment in cervical cancer
All the published articles will be assigned with DOI provided by CrossRef. The journal is indexed in good websites. Gynecology & Obstetrics present the latest research and advances.