Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Cell Signaling publishes peer-reviewed content on protein kinases, lipid signaling pathways, cyclic nucleotide signaling processes, NO signaling and ion channels research highlighting latest trends of scientific inquiry and systematic studies to address emerging challenges in these fields. The journal offers wide scope for publication of scholarly information which includes, but not limited to Bio-informatics studies related to cell signaling mechanisms; Compartmentalization/compartmentation of signaling systems; Anchor/scaffold signaling proteins; The effect of cellular signaling events on the functioning, growth and differentiation of cells in normal and pathological states and also cellular oncogenes. The archived content of the journal represents the track of progress made in this field over the past decade. The information gathered by the journal functions as resource of refined knowledge for academicians, scientists, physicians, clinical and medical professionals. The volume of information contained on the journal web-site is contributed by authors from different regions of the world. Due to these reasons readers hailing from diverse professional backgrounds and regions are interested in the journal content.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Cell Signaling
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Cell Signaling (Source: Google Analytics)
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Journal of Cell Signaling is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 1083 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on food and nutrition and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major nations including United States, Portugal, China, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Italy, Japan visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
- Our online audience originate from wide range; a great amount of traffic emerges from the major countries & cities like India (34.07%), United States (17.54%), Nigeria (5.08%), China (4.34%), Japan (3.32%), Italy (3.14%), Canada (2.16%), Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Taiwan, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Spain and Australia.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education. The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of academicians, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations. The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.