Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion is an scholarly journal that focuses on all aspects of molecular genetics, pathophysiology and epidemiology as well as prevention, diagnosis, and management of blood disorders with current state of research in the field of transfusion medicine, hematology, hemato-oncology, pediatric hematology, laboratory hematology, neuropathy, blood donors, thalassemia, bone marrow transplantation, anti-HBc, haemodilution, hemodialysis, blood stem cell, blood disorders, Rh factor, blood cancer, platelet disorders, hemolytic anemia etc.
Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistics regarding the popularity of this journal. All through Feb 2019- Nov 2019 there were 1,887 page views. The total numbers of returning visitors were 1000. Moreover, globally 11,545+ new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion (Source: Google Analytics)
- More than 10,000+ Visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
- Majority of the visitors have come from India (42.24%), USA (10.86%), Saudi (2.74%), Indonesia (3.29%), Brazil (2.54%), Pakistan (2.54%) and Malaysia (1.91%)
- The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from USA, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Tokyo, Osaka, Karachi, and Kuala lampur etc.
- The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 15.83%.
- The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is 2.06 Minute.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- It was seen academic researchers are inclined towards the articles published in the journal along with their respective profiles and abstracts which are getting highest visibility and readership.
- The most efficient way of growth for researchers is through their constant excellent scientific contributions which published in the respective suitable journal. Under the subject coverage Haematology were found to receive extensive attention across the globe.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions in the field of Haematology to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal since 13 years are receiving attention from the Pathologists and Haematologists and related professionals as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and Institution which helps the author and the respective Institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.