The journal accepts various types of scientific communications including systematic reviews, original research articles, clinical trials and investigations, case reports, letters to editors, commentaries, theoretical perspectives and survey observations.
For manuscript preparation, kindly refer to author guidelines:
Kindly see the check-list to avoid delay in publication:
- Compliance of manuscript with the scope of the journal, non-duplicity of write-up and exclusive submission of the unpublished work to the journal concerned
- Cover letter with brief description of the manuscript attributes; declarations and disclosures, if any.
- Contact details of at least two suggested, external, independent, potential and active peer-reviewers who are exponents in the subject concerned.
Manuscripts can be submitted at online at:
In case of any difficulty in uploading, you may forward the manuscript as E-mail attachment to:
- ‘Journal of Vascular Medicine & Surgery [ISSN: 2329-6925]’ supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing. The articles are published under The Creative Commons User License (CC BY-NC 4.0) which permits third party reuse.
- The articles published in its issues are easily accessible and reproducible; thus enabling higher probability of distribution, visibility and citation.
- An acknowledgement and manuscript ID number will be provided to the authors within 72 hours after the receipt of the manuscript.
- The total time frame for publication of the article from the time of receipt of the original manuscript is 45 days which includes a 25 window time-frame for peer-review process and 7 day time limit for post-acceptance editorial processing.
- Only a one-time processing fee is charged for an accepted and published article based on the extent of article processing and there are no additional or hidden charges.
In addition to regular peer-reviewed article, the journal also publishes conference proceedings and special issues. Authors who would like to take-up the role of guest editor for issues themes are welcome to forward their proposals.
The journal undertakes the article processing time very meticulously by setting specific time frames for constituent steps of review and editing. Thus, the systematic findings are translated in a timely manner into an International standard article.