Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal Profile and Readership Metrics
Journal of Stem Cell Research & Therapy (ISSN: 2157-7633) broadcasts latest experimental, empirical, theoretical, clinical observations and interpretations in Stem Cell studies originating from all across the world. The journal promotes communication and sharing of innovations and insights among academicians, researchers, and other health care and medical professionals who deal with male health, conducting research relevant to any aspect of covered scope of journal. The journal focuses on systematic and scholarly studies aimed at addressing the emerging challenges in Stem Cell innovations and development. The journal has a wide coverage of Stem Cell Technologies, Bone Marrow Stem Cells, Stem Cells: Controversies and Regulation, different types of Stem Cells, Stem Cell Transplant, Stem Cell Preservation, Cancer Stem Cells, Stem Cell Therapy, Pancreatic Stem Cells and allied researches related to stem cell. The journal has archived resource of several issues from 2011 which tract the significant steps during the evolution of Stem Cell studies. The journal’s author base is composed of eminent academicians, scientists and medical professional from diverse geographical regions of the world. Similarly, the reader base also has heterogeneous composition as revealed by Google analytics. On an overall basis, the journal has been successful in collation of quality research outcomes in Stem Cell and their wider propagation.
Google Analytics Metrics for the
A statistical representation of global users for (Source: Google Analytics)
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on diabetes and metabolism and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research study, deriving research hypotheses, case reports and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major countries including United States, Japan, United Kingdom, India, Egypt and Nigeria visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of researchers, scientists, academicians, students, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom operates more than 300 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 1,701,426 Million+ Users
- 4,991,205 Million+ Page views
- 2,167,106 Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 2,167,106 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.