Production of Biofuels and Bioproducts from Renewable Sources
Biomass is known as an organic, non-fossil material with a biological origin including plants, agricultural residues, forest wastes, microbial cells and municipal wastes. Biomass serve as a renewable alternative to fossil fuels in the manufacturing of plastics, fertilizers, lubricants, industrial chemicals and many other products derived from petroleum or natural gas.
At present chemical industry is largely dependent on petroleum based products and on the other hand number of ongoing largeâ€scale biocatalytic processes are comparatively low, a change in the growth is expected globally. At present a good number of bioâ€based products (bioethanol, acids such as lactic, succinic and others) are derived from various agricultural resources. Biofuels could help decrease global demands for fossil fuels resulting reduction of greenhouse gas emission and environmental warming.
• Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
• Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
• All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
• Each special issue can be created with 10-15 articles.
• All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.longdom.org/petroleum-environmental-biotechnology/submit-manuscript.html.Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
• Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
• Once accepted and published, all special issues will be released under an open access system through Longdom Publishing SL and will be freely available for reading, downloading, and printing.
For further information on special issue guidelines and submission process, please contact [email protected].