Prevention and Diagnostic Methods of Microbial Diseases
Disseminating extraordinary scientific advances to the widest community of experts within the discipline of Microbiology and Infectious diseases.
The mission of this special issue is to support research into the response systems; assisting basic and clinical scientists to carry out this research; and the dissemination of information on research progress based on current advances in diagnosis and prevention of diseases caused by microbes.
Summary of Special Issue
This special issue entitled “Prevention and Diagnostic Methods of Microbial Diseases” aims to introduce latest research findings regarding any subject area related to bacteriology and parasitology with a focus on efficient response systems, effective policies, and interventions.
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
• Worldwide emerging threats and vulnerabilities of health systems
• Monitoring of Epidemics, Assessment, and surveillance
• Socioeconomic burdens of global infectious diseases and Population health
• Management of microbial diseases and prevention • Interventions to reduce Risk factors
• Implementation sciences and policy development
The Goal of this special issue would conceptually advance the treatment for fatal microbial diseases and promote more studies, including clinical investigation, and ultimately lead to better outcomes.