Dynamic Nutrient Diet to Boost Immune system
Dynamic Nutrient Diet To Boost Immune System
Journal of Nutrition and Weight loss is pleased to announce Special issue on “Dynamic Nutrient Diet To Boost Immune System”.
Nutrition is a critical part of health and development. Better nutrition is related to improved infant, child and maternal health, stronger immune systems, safer pregnancy and childbirth, lower risk of non-communicable diseases and longevity. Immune system has a complex network in place to keep you healthy— you fuel it well, consistently and over time.
According the World stats & observation now-a-days dynamic nutrient diet is very necessary to boost our immune system to battle with pandemic novel corona virus (covid-19).Communicable disease also prevented by nutrient rich diet.
With the same purpose our Journal “Journal of Nutrition and Weight loss” is announcing Special issue Call for paper on “Dynamic Nutrient Diet To Boost Immune System”. We welcome both solicited and unsolicited submissions that will contribute to this special issue.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via www.longdom.org/submissions/nutrition-weight-loss.html or through an email id [email protected] Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
For further information on special issue guidelines and submission process, please contact [email protected]