Dr. Hao Fong, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Chemistry and Applied Biological Sciences
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, South Dakota, USA
Dr. Alessandra Criscuoli, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher, Institute on Membrane Technology, ITM-CNR
University of Calabria, Italy
Dr. Yaoming Wang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, School of Chemistry and Material Science
University of Science and Technology of China, China
Journal Impact Factor 1.18*
Submit manuscript at www.longdom.org/submissions/membrane-science-technology.html or send as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Table of Contents
About the Journal
National Library of Medicine Catalog (NLM ID): 101652144
Index Copernicus Value (ICV): 83.45
Membrane is a selective barrier and its selectivity can be used for filtration and other processes. Membrane technology is a generic term and has a vast area of scientific research which covers all the engineering approaches for the transport of substances between two fractions with the help of permeable membranes.
Journal of Membrane Sciences and Technology publishes original research, review, case report, short commentary, Image article, Thesis, opinion or book, etc. on the following topics (but not limited to these topics):
- Membrane processes (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration, Reverse osmosis, Electrodialysis, Dialysis, Reverse Electrodialysis, Membrane distillation, Photovoltaic (PV), Forward osmosis, Vapor Permeation, Capacitive, Deionization, Graded permeability, Membrane bioreactor etc.)
- Membranes formation/structure/performance
- Membrane transport
- Fouling and module/process design
- Processes/applications in various areas
- Process modeling and optimization
- Whip-smart membranes for new applications
- Biological membranes
- Non-biological membranes
- Membrane types and structure
- Use of membrane technology in food, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, waste water, chemical and biotechnological industries,Waste water treatment technology.
Membrane Science and Technology focuses on structure, function, and performance of both biological membranes as well as non- biological membranes.
The journal includes a wide range of fields in its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.