Welcome to the manuscript submission protocol for publication in the ‘Journal of Liver’!
Manuscripts in different forms such as original research, reviews, case reports, case series, commentaries, opinions and perspectives are accepted for publication in the journal ‘Journal of Liver’.
Journal of Liver - Open Access using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems of Longdom Publishing SL for quality and quick review processing. In order to ensure fair, secure and transparent processing of the manuscripts as well as to maintain International quality and timely completion of the constituent tasks, the journals works with globally acclaimed editorial manager system. The authors can avail the facility to submit and track the progress of their manuscripts.
Author(s) are invited to submit their manuscripts in a prescribed format:
- Through the Editorial submission and review tracking system: www.longdom.org/editorial-tracking
- Journal's online Manuscript submission: https://www.longdom.org/submissions/liver.html or
- send as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Manuscripts number will be provided to the corresponding author within 72 hours for the respective manuscript submitted.
- 21 day rapid review process with international peer-review standards.
- Timeline of processing from Submission to Publication is 45 days.
- Manuscript will be published within 7days of acceptance.
Only a one-time fee is charged for an accepted and published article based on the extent of article processing and there are no additional or hidden charges.
• Copyright of their research outcomes, ideas and expert opinions
• Post-publication promotion of the published articles for enhanced citation probability
• Assignment of DOI to the published article
• Free electronic .pdf copies of the published article
• Special discounts on processing charges based on the relevance and impact of the articles
• Special recognition for good impact articles and their authors
• Publication of the article within one week after the acceptance.