Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Infectious Diseases & Diagnosis focuses on parasitic, bacterial, viral and fungal infections. The journal offers wide scope for publication of scholarly information which includes, but not limited to Clinical trials, immunological role of host in response to pathogen in infected organism, preventive measures and case reports. Articles on infectious diseases, new approaches for treatment of infectious diseases, etiology, epidemiology, diagnostic tests of infectious diseases, pathophysiology
The archived content of the journal represents the track of progress made in this field over the past decade. The information gathered by the journal functions as resource of refined knowledge for academicians, scientists, physicians, clinical and medical professionals. The volume of information contained on the journal web-site is contributed by authors from different regions of the world. Due to these reasons readers hailing from diverse professional backgrounds and regions are interested in the journal content.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Infectious Diseases and Diagnosis
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Infectious Diseases and Diagnosis (Source: Google Analytics)
- It is quite evident from Google Analytics data that browser, viewers, and users are constantly visiting the web page of the journal from various quarters of the world 24×7.
- It was observed that approximately 765 visitors have accessed the journal pages for reading and deriving information for their use
- Our reader base originate from both developing and developed Nations. Readers from all the continents were found to visit our website the proportion of their distribution was as follows: Asia (42.09%), United States (13.20%), Nigeria (4.71%), Indonesia (3.40%), United Kingdom (2.75%).
- The average time spent by a visitor per session of 1-2 min indicated that their visit is not mere drop in but for availing the facility with some purpose which include viewing, reading, downloading and navigating.
- Sections of scientific literature including current issues and archives has recorded highest visibility and readership indicted that there exists profound interest in our published content.
- The journal has also taken keen interest in profiling the affiliations and academic achievements of authors and editors and the number of clicks on their web page show tremendous interest among the visitors. Concomitantly, this also resulted in wider recognition of the authors and editors and their contributions among medical research community.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of academicians, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom Publishing operates more than 200 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 800,833 Million+ Users
- 2,452,084 Million+ Page views
- 1,015,473 + Sessions at the rate of 1.27 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 1,015,473 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.