Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access publishes academic and scholarly articles covering a wide range of topics related to cardiology, Angina, Stroke, heart diseases and its pharmacology related to all living organisms. The journal vividly disseminates latest knowledge and insights into broad spectrum of topics including but not limited Cardiovascular, Cardiomyopathy, Preventive Cardiology, Pulmonary Hypertension, Heart Block, Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Stroke, Echocardiography, Heart Failure, Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology, Congenital Heart Defects, Electrophysiology, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Stress Test, Pulmonary Atresia, Arrhythmia, Congenital Heart Disease, Hypercholesterolemia, Heart Regeneration/Repair, Vascular Responsiveness, Vascular Medicine, Hematology, Atherosclerosis, Valve Surgery, Diabetes Mellitus, Aortic Surgery, Intravascular Ultrasound, Valve Sparing Root Replacement.
Popularity of the Cardiovascular Pharmacology: Open Access can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world.
Google Analytics Metrics for the
A statistical representation of global users for (Source: Google Analytics)
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 9496 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research study, deriving research hypotheses, case reports and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major countries including United States, Japan, United Kingdom, India, Egypt and Nigeria visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of researchers, scientists, academicians, students, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of longdom.org (By Google Analytics)
Longdom operates more than 300 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Longdom Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 2.5 Million Users
- 5.4 Million Page views
- 3M Sessions at the rate of 1.22 per user
Longdom Journals have so far received 3M Sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Longdom Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Longdom Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.