The Journal accepts various types of scientific communications including systematic reviews, original research articles, clinical trials and investigations, case reports, letters to editors, commentaries, theoretical perspectives and observations based on experimental design.
For manuscript preparation, kindly refer to author guidelines: https://www.longdom.org/instructions-to-authors.html
Kindly see the check-list to avoid delay in publication:
• Manuscript conforms to the scope of the journal with original content, that which is not published in other journals.
• Manuscript is not in consideration for publication in other journals
• Cover letter manuscript description; declarations and disclosures, if any.
• Emails of at least two suggested, external, independent, potential and active peer-reviewers.
Manuscripts can be submitted at online at:
In case of any difficulty in uploading, you may forward the manuscript as an E-mail attachment to [email protected] or [email protected]
• The articles published in its issues are easily accessible and reproducible; thus enabling higher probability of distribution, visibility, and citation.
• An acknowledgement and manuscript ID number will be provided to the authors within a period of 48 to 72 hours after the receipt of the manuscript.
• The total time frame for publication of the article from the time of receipt of the original manuscript is 45 days which includes a 25 window time-frame for peer-review process and 7-day time limit for post-acceptance editorial processing.
• Only a one-time processing fee is charged for an accepted and published article based on the extent of article processing and there are no additional or hidden charges.
• The journal accepts analysis and interpretation of population-based registries, clinical database, general practice research database, and administrative data.
• The journal emphasizes on pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety studies which are highly interdisciplinary in nature encompassing pharmacology, pharmacovigilance, medicine, public administration, epidemiology, biostatistics, and computational science.
• The journal collates wide sources of information from all across the world and has been documenting the significant events taking place in Pharmacoepidemiology since the year 2012 in the form of regular and special issues as well as conference proceedings. Being a long-standing journal, the journal has several eminent academicians, clinicians, scientists in its editorial panel who strive to ensure timely and standard publication of the articles with high degree of relevance to the current research trends and requirements. The journal has deep experience, expertise, and caliber to accrue and process the manuscripts into standard articles.